At Roots Collective, we’re transforming how great companies recruit and hire great talent. That’s why we recognize a clear opportunity to create a socially and economically important company.
Our mission is to have one of the most creative teams in the market that pushes creative genius into the universe! We’re looking for designers with a shared belief in our mission, coupled with a desire to join similarly talented teammates to bring that mission to fruition.
If that’s you, we can’t wait to meet.
Turn your experience into a career!
We are currently seeking experienced Graphic Designers with a focus on production work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create production ready (print ready) files
- Scale, crop, retouch, reposition, color correct artwork for promotional and marketing materials
- Help maintain and develop better systems for archiving files and records.
- Take art direction and use it to enhance the overall design.
- Work with multiple licensor style guides to develop effective packaging templates and merchandising.
- Improve design solutions across multiple platforms including package design, product content, tradeshow graphics, display and print advertisements, publications, presentations, web graphics, logo/brand identity and other materials.
- Research, gather, photograph or illustrate visual content for projects as needed
- “Mock-up” products by mounting and cutting out packaging, display content artistically, paint craft projects, and use shrink wrap machine
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 3 years professional experience with computer graphics, photography, and production work
- Proficiency in the following software programs: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Office products, and photographic equipment.
- Knowledge of photoshop photo retouch and photography a plus.
- Possess expert knowledge of techniques, methods, and procedures of 4-color process, pre-press, digital, offset print production, web site graphics.
- Resolve project technical issues, proof materials to ensure quality, and deadlines are met
- Work effectively with individuals and teams, utilize excellent communication and organization skills, manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Must possess high attention to detail.
- Strong, accurate, creative and problem-solving skills.
- Hardworking, consistent, dependable, organized team player.
Turn your passion into a career!
We are currently seeking passionate and well-connected social movers to promote and propel our work.
Are you passionate about BLACK? Do you love our apparel? If you've answered 'Yes!' to these questions, then you might have what it takes to be our next Brand Ambassador!
You must have a strong, active social media presence with an engaged audience. While we sometimes will make exceptions for someone with great potential, generally, we are looking for at least one of the following:
- At least 1,000 Instagram followers
- At least 1,000 Twitter followers
Benefits to being a brand ambassador include:
- Free/discounted apparel from our online store
- Commission from referral purchases
Cover letters should include references to your social media profiles. And be sure to tell us why you'd like to be an ambassador, and why you think you'd make a great ambassador!
Join the Roots team!